Keeping it in the family for 75 years

For 75 years now, a Voisin family-owned auto garage has stood on the corner of Maryhill Road and St. Charles Street. Established in 1946, the garage opened after Roman Voisin drove to Buffalo for building materials due to a local shortage in the aftermath of the Second World War. Since then, there h

Last updated on May 03, 23

Posted on Jun 10, 21

2 min read

; ; ;

Share on

Post In: